Monday, July 02, 2007

Wrong!

Is this joke of the month? Or perhaps for always...
I can't believe myself as well, I did my kata wrongly! And, I didn't realize I did anything wrong, only until the end when i finished, i am backing the audience!

I sat down and started to think over and over again, wondering where i made the mistake. After going through the kata mentally several times, oh! I miss out a turn! I did it like Chatanyara Kusanku, instead of the way basaidai should be.
Oh well, wrong doing is wrong doing. Must admit i did that wrongly.

Today we kind of interact and demo Karate in sports camp, hoping to promote Karate, hoping to be able to recruit more people to join Karate. Other martial arts group was around as well. But somehow, Karate people and Kendo people talks to each other. Not so much with other group of people. I am still wondering why.
I am still not sure, what are the things in Karate that actually attracts the attention of people of no martial art background. A lot of our interaction have skipped the basic, the basic that i always deem important. I wonder will there be more people who join in without wanting to do the basic...
But I like the first thing that we taught them, as far as possible, avoid conflict. Escape from their grab, and RUN AWAY~

Trained kumite after the whole demonstration. Hendrad said I will lost my Zanshin after 4 or 5 attacks, which made me quite easy to attack. And when i am tired, i tend to attack more. But with a lot of opening, i kept on finding Hendra's hand and foot landing on me.
But one thing still remain the same, it is hard to pull me down. :P


Today's 一言: Be environmental friendly, don't break board~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home