Monday, June 04, 2007

Urakentsuki

裏拳突き.
I really wonder how many uraken have I thrown today.
500? Perhaps somewhere around there.

It really has been quite a while, that i training consist of a big bulk of hand technique. And I enjoyed it a lot. But throwing about 500 urakentsuki really made my arms felt tired. Or is the feeling tired actually? The innerside of my forearm felt tighter and tighter when i throw more and more uraken.

I guess I am hitting the limit.
Well, when is the last time i pushed myself towards this kind of limit?

After training went for supper, and i started to crap. (Wahaha...)
Telling them about all sorts of funny funny way to train. Personally, I haven't tried most of them, and not really sure about them. But no matter what has been said, the more important thing is to put everyword into action.

I seriously feel that more and more of us are starting to become 'theoritical' fighter. In theory, we can talk all sorts of funny funny style and movement. In actual case? I am not sure about others, but I think i will be the first one to perish. Wahaha....

Today's 一言:Punch 200times a day, can you do that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home