Monday, April 30, 2007

Swollen hand

Training still went on eventhough the blogging stop.
Last Saturday, was really fun. Had a lot of kumite fighting without gloves. The body are able to maneuver better that way.

But there are still time that you made a misjudgement and hit your oponent.
My hand landed on my oponent's teeth. (So sorry for that~)

Later that day, my hand started to swell.
I did pay much attention to it. Applied some medicated oil, gave it some good massage, that was all. The next day when i woke up, the swelling became worse. I gave it another course of massage and wrap it up. But I am really no good in bandaging. After a moment, it felt very uncomfortable so i took the bandage off. The swelling became smaller, so i left it so. My friend strongly suggest me to ice it, so I did. She said I better get an X-ray done to check whether is there any hairline fracture... So went to the doctor this morning. The doctor suggested the same thing, get an X-ray.

Just like any other regular training, my finger suddenly become numb and i can't feel my finger after gripping into fist for don't know how long. For a moment, I am quite worried, is it something serious. Losing control of a finger at this age is scary, especially it is my right hand.

I stoped my training, telling sensei that i need a rest. Relaxed my hand and keep on moving it, hoping that the sensory will come back.
Luckily it did.

Competition is around the corner. With this, I am not sure how am i going to train...

Today's 一言:I hope it is not something serious...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home