Monday, March 26, 2007

Defend Vs Attack

I recall when I was young, we used to have this idea, defender will always win.
Because most of the technique that we learn is defend and counter. Or immediately counter while people are attacking. Or grab the attack and counter...
The bottom line is, defender always win.

But today's training and saturday's training seems not really so. A lot of time, I am able to block the first attack. Any subsequent attack are hard to anticipate or block. Although I am able to see it coming in, but I still can't get my hand well coordinated, they always jammed together giving the oponent a target to hit.

And yet, I still find that attacking to be irritating. I can't really find a nice opening for me to go in. And opening up a target is not an easy task either. And most of the time, I find my effort to be in a mess.

What is it that I am lacking?

Today's 一言:Continue to search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home