Sunday, March 18, 2007

Muscle aching...

I wonder, how long does it take to heal.
My thigh muscle has been sore for quite a period of time. I thought it was because the continuous training together with a lot of walking when moving from one place to another.
Taking bus when travelling, no traning on Thursday, I thought it will be healed by then.
Sadly, it is still the same.

Can't really remember well since when my shoulder muscle starts to ache.
Applied Salon Pas, applied deep heat. The moment they are applied, it feels slightly better. But the pain still remains and lingers around.

And the lower back pain. Is back.

I am wondering, is it because I have not enough food? which causes the healing process to be much slower?

Ah... with so much pain around my body, i really wonder how am I going to continue my training.

Today's 一言: Heal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home