Thursday, February 22, 2007

Just punch

Someone asked me what should he do at home everday?
What should one do everyday for improvement?

I think it depends on how far you want to push yourself to; depends on what you want to achieve.
For me, I just punch every now and then.
When walking, I punch.
When sitting, I punch.
When bored, I punch.

Just a repetition of punching and punching and more punching.
At first, it is just to smoothen the motion. Then to make sure the trajectory is always the same, travelling via the shortest distant. Then to ensure the twisting comes at the very last moment. Then to ensure the precision of the punch, hitting the target. Then to learn to twist the heap. Then to generate the energy from the floor. Then to focus the energy of the punch to a point. Then to punch with the whole body following behind...

Today's 一言: Muscle aching

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

punch punch punch punch punch
=)

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home