Monday, January 29, 2007

More Basic

That is something that most of us neglect most of the time.
When people asked me to check their kata, I like to go into small details, trying to make it as nice as possible. Only after making sure the form is correct, the stance is alright, only then start to build up speed and power.
Seems like not many people like this idea.
It is true, it is tiring to do so. A lot of time, it is almost impossible to complete a Kata. That was how I used to train.
Sitting down and paying attention to myself, true... I haven't check myself so meticulously for a long time already. My kata is getting out of form. Even when doing basic, I am starting to lose my balance.
What are the elements that I am missing? I wonder.
One thing that I notice about myself today is that, I no longer can breeze walk for long distance, for long time. Perhaps, I shall start to train with that first.

Toady's 一言:Walk faster!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

same as me also lae !!!

and i injured my leg !!!!

1:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! More like we injured each other's feet!

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home