Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Calm

Performing in front of other people.
And i fought very not like me.

Normally I defend most of the time. But i thought, if i do that here, people will feel bored. Perhaps I shall go for an attack.
It turn out to be clashes, and more clashes.

Fighting in a way that I don't normally use, made me run out of breath very soon.
And thus, performance decline even further.
But the heart beat increases.

What shall i do next? Is my performance ok? I think it is a mess...
The brain got more confused and can't concentrate. All the technique went wrong.

The wanting to perform better, made it a messy performance in the end.
Main reason? I was not calm.

Without a clear mind, the sight is blurred by the storm in the oneself.

Today's 一言: Breath in... breath out...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

clear your mind... my friend....

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home