Saturday, November 18, 2006

Left hand punch

Perhaps it was the training that i used to have, and the fact that i am a right hander, my left hand punch is very not smooth.
Even when i am doing kata, the left hand punch can sometime be obviously problematic. In kumite, the problem is more significant. After punching my right hand, the chances of punching my left hand is far less than pulling back and punch my right hand.

That is not good.

I have realize this problem for a long time, but never really tried to overcome it. It is not that difficult, just punch more with the left hand.
That is what i did today. Continuously, just punch my left hand. Jodan, Chudan, Gedan. Gyaku, and Jun. All just left hand.

Will there be any improvement? I doubt so. Afterall, this is just one time training.

Today's 一言:
Technique are not learnt overnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home