Thursday, October 26, 2006

Scared...

How many people started off brave?
I can't remember how I started off like. But I know I am scared now.

Did more sparring today again. Kept on trying to move in move in, tried to block the legs without moving back, tried to counter when the opponent is moving in...
But the reflection is still moving myself backward, and most of the time too much that i am not able to counter.
But there are a few times I manage to move in. I guess, this is a slight improvement?

Fought with another guy. Suddenly I felt that i can attack with a combination that I have been practicing for sometime but never work on other people. I tried it, and it work! Although i still can't figure out why this technique work on him but not on other people.
Every people are just different, i guess.

Upgrading will be next monday. I just hope that I will be able to impress Sensei, not like the very first time when i fought in front of him, lousily.

Today's 一言:
Bravery comes from pain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home