Saturday, October 21, 2006

Mid Night training

Not the first time, I started my training at 12 midnight.

Revised all my Kata, for the coming upgrading. But one thing that bothers me still, is the 'unbalance'.

I am not sure whether is this a real thing or just simply my thought. But what i felt is that i am able to throw out a punch or a kick which is so more powerful than my muscle are able to endure. And since when practicing alone, 'air' is the only thing that i punch, i am actually absorbing all the force that i generated.
I felt that my muscle got a bit injured, because of enduring forces out of its capability. I need to control, and use much less force, so that my muscles are able to endure throughout.

Perhaps, we are capable of doing much more, just that we need to train ourselves, so that we can use all the energy that we are capable of generating.

Today's 一言:
Eat more to grow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home