Monday, November 13, 2006

Ivan's Technique

Somehow, i still make my way down for karate training today.

Did some kumite practiced today with Ivan. He taught me his technique.
But before that, i think i need to reflect myself also. Have been sparring with him, seeing him using this technique for so many times, but i never really make out what is his move.
Since it is his move, I think i shall not write out here lah~

Ziwee senpai said something today that is worth noting as well.
In practice, we are drilling with one set of technique only. No point keep on varying your move. You will need to drill your technique until that it is fast enough for you to attack your oponent even he knows that you are coming in with it.

And that was what i did in the training, and that was what Ivan made me do when he taught me the technique.

Today's 一言:
We learn from everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home