Thursday, November 09, 2006

Heiku

Heiku.
Perhaps this will be the kata that i am going to practice.
There are several version of this kata. I was told that it will be better if i do the ryoei-ryu version. It has something to do with my background as a shotokan player.
But i am still thinking, if i do it that way, then will it defeat the purpose i wanted to train a new kata?
I wanted a shitoryu kata, for the coming compeition. I want to compete with shitoryu style, and not shotokan style. If i do it the ryoei-ryu style, does it strays away from my original intention?

Today is just the first day I learn this kata. Perhaps will push myself to do the shitoryu style, the one with the first two technique that is difficult.

Today's 一言:
Re-learning to punch with left hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home