Monday, November 06, 2006

Shitoryu kata...

The very moment when i decided to convert to shitoryu, i was thinking and hoping that the next competition, i will be able to do a shitoryu kata, instead of doing a shotokan kata.
But the shitoryu kata that i know is really limited. Which one shall i be doing?

Was asking Ivan and Colin for their opinion, what kata should i be doing.
They think that because of my body size, and because of my background of shotokan, I need to choose kata that is more of power.
But one important thing that worries them is that, my stance, at this point of time, is neither here nor there. I really need to make some effort in making my stance right and consistent.
But what kata?
Perhaps, will ask Ivan to teach me Heiku this thursday.

Today's 一言:
Ivan wants his name mention here!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiseh mai !!!! MY NAME IS THERE !!!!

HAHHASH !!!!!

ivan

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AISEH ~~~ my name is there sia !!!

hahhash !!!


ivan...

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home