Thursday, November 16, 2006

Back Pain

There are no training at the dojo today, but still did some of my own training.

Did some skipping on and off from the 'stairs' of the height of slightly above my knee. But whenever I land back on to the floor, there is a sharp pain at my back. This never happen before. Last time, the pain at my back only comes by with certain posture with me over extending my back. Now?

Thinking of the problem, i got a bit distracted from my practice later on. Couldn't concentrate to do any kata. So, i decided just to repeat all the kata that i know, as a revision. Not with full power, not with full stance. Just the technique there.

After going through a round of all the kata that i know i tried to do the skipping again.
No pain this time.
I wonder is it that my mind surpresses the feeling of pain, or there is really no more problem after strectching here and there while doing my kata.
Just hope that it is not something serious.

Today's 一言:
Back pain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home