Friday, January 12, 2007

Punching harder...

I was wondering why in the past, I am able to feel myself becoming stronger and stronger after each and every training, while now, I don't. I just felt that I am always at the same level, sometimes slightly improve, and sometimes, slightly degrades.

Was drilling with the basic yesterday. Three Ageuke consecutively, three yokouke consecutively, three araiuke consecutively...
Not sure why, but suddenly i feel like injecting in more force while executing each block.

I guess this is the difference of the me in the past, and the me now.
The effort that was poured in in every training was much more comparing to now, where i just simply do the technique.

Perhaps it is true that i will be able to move around smoothly after a lot of repetition. But i won't build up speed nor strength.

Today's 一言: Need more food...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! You are forever hungry man.
It's like you;ve got a mini black hole in ur tummy ya noe?

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home