Thursday, November 30, 2006

Balance

In Karate, we train to become stronger, and train to control ourselves as well.

Apparently, i lost the balance.
Like what Colin suggested to me last training, after i punch my punch don't stop there. It continues to move its way forward slightly, dissipating the extra forces that I pushed in and didn't have anything to pull it back.
Today's training, I paid attention to my punches. A lot of time, i manage to throw them out, but without much control. Perhaps it has something to do with me not training properly for time too long. The punches just find its way forward in all direction. I can't aim at a single spot, i can't focus my punches.

More training, not only physcial training, also mental training is needed, i guess.
I think this is what they meant by 'When the mind and body becomes one'. Now, mine is still two very seperate entity.

Today's 一言:
Focus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home