Thursday, January 25, 2007

Speed

Was it because of too many anime watching? Today, I pushed myself for speed.
Todays training is more tough than usual. Especially the part where we are required to punch consecutively 20punches with the same hand, or both hands. Instead of just punching fast, i tried to draw back fast and launch the subsequent punch fast as well.

My muscled got fatigue sooner than I thought.
気合!I shout and shout and shout.
For the first time, i felt shouting is not draining my energy, but to bring out more energy from don't know where. And the training goes on.

Suddenly i notice that i have a bad habit while training. My last punch, i tend to look down. I wonder since when and why did i developed this habit. Hmm... need to focus more...

Today's 一言: Good workout!

3 Comments:

Blogger ahdee said...

hei thanks for correcting my cat stance today.. will look into it.

12:01 AM  
Blogger ahdee said...

hei thanks for correcting my cat stance today.. will look into it.

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EH !!! NEVER SAY U BECOME REFREE TODAY FOR ME AND HENDRA !!!

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home