Sunday, February 04, 2007

Force?

For the first time, I suddenly realized.

I may be able to punch a heavy punch when I am standing still, when i move in with my form. But as what Albert Senpai had suggested to me, the force of my punch are not focused. The power spread thoughout the knuckle, decreasing its efficiency.
But when I am punching while chasing, the punches were almost powerless at the time of contact with the target.
Is it my problem?
Was it that because i have been training Kata all these while and that is why only when fighting with stances and form, I am able to generate my power? Perhaps that is why whenever we drill the basic, we are still in our form and stance. So in a real fight, we should have some stances if we really wanted to generate some power.

But it brings up a question... what am i training for? For competition? or for real fight?
I wonder. Should i build up this power?

Today's 一言:It is for the training of mind

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes i think about that too
but then later... i dont care liao
whahaha
dont need to think too much

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home