Monday, February 12, 2007

Upgrading

Not me.
But somehow, i felt that during grading, when we do our basic, we will put in more effort. Good for building up strength and speed. If we keep on reflecting ourselves, it is good for our form as well.

Sparred with three person today.
Knuckle hit knuckle is more painful than me hitting the wall. I wonder why...
Generally, i see myself improving in attacking. But at the sametime, my defending becomes weak as well. I wonder why again...
I started to force myself to kick more. Since it is practice anyway. There is not much worry of making a foul or being caught and sweep. But kicking in sparring is somewhat differetn from kicking in Kata, kicking in basic. I wonder and wonder...

Today's 一言:Think later, study for tomorrow's test first...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

study hard !!!

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home