Thursday, March 29, 2007

Competition

Today, I told sensei about my wish to compete with Shitoryu kata instead of Shotokan kata, like I used to do. I must admit that my shitoryu kata still have a long way to go, but I was thinking, since i am now fighting in the Shitoryu dojo, it will be better for me to fight in Shitoryu style.
For one, it is my respect to sensei, to learn from him and competer under his name. For two, to increase more sense of belonging to this place.

At the end of training today, me and Ziwee senpai do Basaidai and Nibaibo together, while every other people watch. Not prepared, I found myself to be quite 'unstable' yet. The mind is in a mess while doing the kata.
Well, at least this is a good start.

Today's 一言: Need to watch the video clip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home