Sunday, April 08, 2007

Practicing Kata slowly

Light breakfast and ligh lunch.
It just means that I will not be able to do my Kata with full strength.

I am not sure is it the effect of hunger, or my practice is efficient.
In a moment time, my Gi got very much heavier, due to sweat.

Doing it slowly allows me to be vigilant about every move that i made, hopefully every single muscle that i move. Trying to control it to a very optimum point, where the movement is sharp enough, fast enough, and steady enough. Not too much, and not too light.

But with not enough energy store in the body, it is easy to hit the limit.
Although I still have a lot of 'breath', but my muscle can no longer take it.
Shikoudachi, the knee fell inward as I don't have enough energy to push it out.

Today's 一言:Food is important!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home