Saturday, April 14, 2007

Piercing pain...

I fought the first round for today's training.

While talking to others after the first fight, some pain suddenly announce its presence.
Some piercing pain lingers at the lower left ribcage of my body.
I cannot breath deeply, i cannot twist my body.

I remember i had this pain before.
But that was so long ago. Can't remember when and how did it went away.
After sitting down for quite sometime, I realize the pain refuse to go away. I force myself up and fought another round. Well, with girl, that is. At least it will be much lighter.

Surprisingly, it feels better.
Another round of fighting, it feels better.
Or is it really better?

The pain still lingers around, refusing to leave.
Perhaps it's just that i got used to it, and are able to continue, even in its presence.

Today's 一言: I know it hurts, but live with it, move despite of it, and you will get used to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home