Monday, April 07, 2008

Going wild

Normal training.
But being wild, it becomes different.

I have no idea why all in a sudden today, I have the feeling of wanting to punch hard and fast. Although it might appear to be the same speed as I normally do (guess that is due to lack of proper training), but yea each punch is harder than what I will normally do in a training.

Even when I am doing kata, before training start, and during the second session of training. I threw my technique hard and fast. Well, perhaps that will compromise the sharpness, but it really has been sometime that I last throw my technique with such force.
Well, self control is still a problem. I may be able to generate a force greater than what I am able to control. From time to time, I accidently hit myself. Especially when the fingers hit the fingers, that is one of the most painful moment.

But to improve, we need to inch forward bit by bit. Today, I inch forward to throw a stronger punch, tomorrow I inch forward to be able to control the stronger punch.

Started to punch my sand bag again.
Knuckles a bit sore.

Today's 一言: Getting wild is part of becoming stronger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home