Friday, November 02, 2007

Aching muscle

Yesterday, almost midnight, went to run around the track. I don't normally jog, but since the Kendo people drag me there... well, may be it can be a good exercise, especially after eating so much food recently.
For so long, I didn't jog, I thought I will have problem running. Focused on my breathing, I was quite surprised by my performance. We ran about 10 rounds... that will be 4km? Haha...

Well, I guess my problem now with doing Kata is that I don't really breath... Need to train back my breathing...

When I ran, I ran with my heels not touching the floor. And because of this, my leg muscle are really tired. Topping up with today's training, this is the first time I felt my leg muscle to be this tired. Really feel like just sit down and no more walking until the muscle fully heals.

Today Sensei himself lead the training. Standing with kumite kamae, we did our basic. A lot of pushing by the back leg is required in order to move forward. And this again requires the leg muscle...

(Ok, i am just too tired. this post seems to be quite messy.... will just stop here.)

Today's 一言: Calf muscle aching...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home