Saturday, August 04, 2007

Camp (3)

Your kicking pad is very nice. How much is one?
The Hong Kong sensei was telling me that the kicking pad that we have is nice. It is not too hard, but relatively soft. Especially good for young one to practice their kicks.

Well, I didn't kick any pads throughout the whole camp, cause when they were kicking the pad, I was not around. But there is one thing that i realized, for a long time, I have been kicking, but not really kicking....
Confusing?

As every time, I can only kick the air. When I was younger, thrusting too much actually hurts my knees. So from then onwards, I only kick but not thrusting forward with full force. In other words, it may look the same, it has no force at all.

Thinking of getting the kicking pad out from the club room and kick them more often...

Today's 一言:Should fully utilize things that we have...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home