Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Special training

From books, drama, movie, there are a lot of strong fighters out there. But they are strong not just because they were born so. Perhaps with a bit of talent or gifted in a certain way, unavoidably, there is this training that the person must go through before becoming a good fighter.

Lately have been talking to Kendo people quite frequent. 'Question Mark' made a heavy big boken himself. I am not sure how will he be using that thing, but it is certainly a useful for training. Swinging it down with one hand, it is very hard for me to lift it up again with my wrist.
A tool for his own special training.

I know of a lot of way to train. Punching makiwara, punching sandbag, punching beans and grains, punching telephone book... But what I did? none...
Yesterday, was trying to punch the Bougu of Shannon, another guy in Kendo. I realize one thing. Yes, I may be able to punch hard when punching the air, but when it comes to a real solid hard target, i withdraw a considerable amount of power and strength. Reason? My wrist and knuckle may not be able to take such a big impact.

Today's 一言:Just perfect the punches...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home