Saturday, August 18, 2007

Kendo fight again!

Hmm... the title seems a bit misleading..
Should be fighting with kendo people. Wahaha....

After the CMAD rehersal today, Kendo people fought with Karate people again.
This time round, I fought with Kitt, instead of Nich.

The feeling of fighting with Kitt was so much different from fighting with Nicholas. Her movements were much slower than Nich, and so much easier to dodge and evade. Or perhaps it was because I had had a bit of experience and had been thinking over how to fight for two days which made me able to fight in a better way.

But Kitt had something up her sleeve as well. She was able to read the oponents state. For several time, she could see through me, knowing that I was not in focus, and attacked me straight away.

Some more things to think about. Evading perhaps is a good idea, but if the oponent raise their hand high, trying to perform a big cut, perhaps one could try to get into place before they cut downwards, blocking their hands from further movement.
Well, I tried that, but I was not fast enough. The other thing that i tried was to move in and grab the hand. Only manage to touch her hand (instead of grab) once.

Today's 一言: When will be the next time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home