Friday, November 23, 2007

After the first half of furious punching, the second half continued with Kata.

Sora was standing next to me. She was the only 3rd Kyu.
She was not very clear about her Kata, Jutte and Wanshu. So, I decided not to do my 2nd kyu kata, and did Jutte and Wanshu with her instead.

I did, and she followed.
Giving her comment every now and then when I found necessary. I didn't point out very minor details, for this is the first time she do it, for she is still young. there are certain things, that I believe, one will only be able to appreciate better when one is at of certain age. Or perhaps it is just an excuse of not being able to speak Japanese into that great detail. (*smile*)

When we finished the Kata, we bow forward, and then we bow to each other.
And I must agree, I like the feeling of bowing each other after Kata training.

Today's 一言:Karate starts with with 礼 and ends with 礼.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home