Thursday, August 30, 2007

Unbalance shoulder...

I am wondering, does this have to do with my training?
Or this causes my punches to be in effective.

Lately, I notice that my right shoulder is actually higher than my left. When punching, I asked people not to tense their shoulder, relax themselves, so that they will not rise their shoulder, making the punches awkward and less powerful.

There is this period of time, when i suddenly thought of conciously 'pulling' my shoulder down. At first, I felt that in this manner, I am able to control my punches better. But when I told others about me doing so, they will tell me I should relax my shoulder instead...

So, how?
May be I will just follow my own instinct for this while, pulling down my shoulder to punch, and see whether it actually helps in controlling, as well as channeling the force all the way to the tip of my knuckles.

Oh ya, according to my friend who is a physiotherapist, she said that my shoulder is higher because the muscle was too tense. So.... could it be because I always tense up my shoulder when i punch my right hand?

Today's 一言:Time to improve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home