Monday, September 10, 2007

Hungry Kata

Not a new kata that i developed.
Haven't been eating much since morning, but suddenly just felt like doing kata. Put on my gi, and went to my 'training ground'.

With a hungry stomach, I can't put in brut force into my technique. I need to focus myself to execute each technique. Perhaps it is because of this high level of focusing, I think I manage to control my movement better.

Another thing is that I am forcing myself to 'breath' again. In the past, breathing is part of kata training: When to breath in, when to breath out. But somehow after coming here, I don't breath according to my movement, i simply breath. But when I am very hungry, breathing correctly ensure that I can still execute my movement without problem.

Hmm... perhaps training with an empty stomach is a good idea.

Today's 一言:Disclaimer: Try at your own risk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home