Saturday, September 29, 2007

Muslce ache

(long long time no update)

Had my grading.
After grading, there are two points which was exceptionally sore. It is at the lower part of where the arm join the shoulder (ok, lousy description).

I thought it was only me, but came to realize that Colin also had the same problem. Was it due to our grading/training on Monday which brings about this pain? According to Leong Lok Senpai, it is due to the pulling back of the hand, the 引き手. But it is not like I pull back my hand exceptionally hard... or did I?

Trying to recall, when i was doing Wanshu on Monday, a lot more forces are put into every punches and blocks, until I neglected my stance. Towards the last spining movement, I lost my balance slightly. But it certainly feels great, when one can throw the punches and blocks without drawbacks, without hesitation.

一言:Punch with the believe that you will definitely hit the target.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home